Dual Channel 100BASE-T1 Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet
Factory lead time : 8 weeks. You may order on back-order. ( Back orders : 42 )
Bridge the Gap Between Conventional and Automotive Ethernet
The RAD-Moon Duo is a Dual media converter for connecting to two port of 100BASE-T1 physical layer to two port of a 4-wire 10/100 Ethernet (100BaseTX). With its low cost, compact size and high performance, the RAD-Moon Duo is ideal for monitoring, analysis, diagnostics and other applications in an Automotive Ethernet environment.
Simple, Inexpensive, Yet Powerful
The RAD-Moon Duo contains two different Ethernet physical layer implementations (PHYs) that are internally connected: 100BASE-T1 and conventional 10/100 twisted pair Ethernet. Whenever any data is received over either connection, it is automatically sent out on the other, creating a seamless link between the two attached devices. Full-duplex operation is supported, so data can be sent in both directions simultaneously.
- Dual 100BASE-T1 via Marvell 88Q1010 PHY
- Configure and monitor the registers in both PHYs using USB
- Only transmit and receive Ethernet on one PHY
- Stand Alone Mode for scripting simulation of Ethernet traffic
- Status membrane label LEDs to show PHY and network status
- Membrane buttons allow switching between PHY Modes
- Configure and monitor PHY registers via USB 2 (480 Mbp/s)
- Link and activity LEDs for both connections
- Vehicle Spy licensing support
- Full-duplex support for simultaneous data transmission and reception across both PHYs
- 5V power range, compatible with in-vehicle power
- USB Type-C connector
- Rugged aluminum enclosure with rubber bumpers for durability
- Ethernet cable and USB cable included
* Can also be used with BroadR-Reach®.
More information on Intrepid Control website.